Junior Commercial Contracts Review Counsel (Remote, In-House Engagement)
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude is seeking a junior attorney for an engagement role (remote) with a NYSE-traded public company. The attorney should have 1+ years of experience in reviewing basic commercial contracts. This is an immediate need and is an engagement for 20-40 hours per week. The client is large enough to provide an interesting variety of matters and internal clients, but small enough to be part of a team.
Minimum Qualifications of the Commercial Contracts Counsel
- 1+ years of experience reviewing basic commercial contracts, ideally vendor agreements covering a range of services and supplies
- Ability to work in a high-volume practice area managing multiple cases and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport and trust within the legal department
- Capability and experience to work independently
- Licensed in state of residence
- Strong academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Commercial Contracts Counsel
- Type of role: Engagement 3-6+ months
- Schedule: Part-to-full-time: 20-40 hours per week
- Location: Remote, working with a client located on the East Coast
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles with Latitude choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our engagement attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running.
If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.LATGA
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions