Healthcare Contracts Paralegal
A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Latitude has an immediate opening for a Healthcare Contracts Paralegal to join a major, highly regarded healthcare system in Nashville.
Requirements for the Healthcare Contracts Paralegal:
- 5+ years of experience working with healthcare, pharmaceutical, or general corporate transactions
- Strong contract drafting skills are required
- Knowledge of laws governing privacy (HIPAA) and familiarity with healthcare compliance or reimbursement issues is preferred
- Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-accredited program or Bachelor’s Degree in paralegal studies is required
- Highly professional, poised, detail-oriented
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of software
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Healthcare Contracts Paralegal:
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time, on-site/remote
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Compensation: Competitive pay (commensurate with experience) plus full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions