A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Would you like the opportunity to do sophisticated paralegal work but on a flexible schedule? Latitude has a number of paralegal opportunities, both currently available and upcoming. Latitude is looking for paralegals with experience in a number of fields who are interested in working on an engagement/contract basis.
Desired experience includes support in any of the following areas: corporate and transactional, intellectual property, litigation, healthcare, contract drafting and administration.
Requirements for Latitude Consulting Paralegals:
- 4+ years of experience at a full-service or boutique law firm, or in a corporate legal department
- Excellent academic credentials (bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Latitude Consulting Paralegal:
- Type of role: Engagement or interim-to-hire (W2 employee of Latitude)
- Schedule: Flexible (most roles require capacity to work 30+ hours per week)
- Location: Nashville, TN (remote, on-site or a combination of the two)
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Full benefits available for any schedule over 20 hours per week
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals seek contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions