Senior Corporate Paralegal (REMOTE)
A paralegal job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude is seeking a Senior Corporate Paralegal for an exciting opportunity to work with a highly regarded law firm on an engagement basis. This is an immediate need. Applicants must have at least 6+ years of experience and be able to hit the ground running and manage the full spectrum of corporate paralegal responsibilities, including:
- Providing contract support for standard corporate agreements, such as non-disclosure, marketing, service agreements, independent contractor agreements and employment related agreements, such as profit interest awards, employment agreements and severance agreements.
- preparing closing checklists for M&A transactions,
- preparing closing documents and closing packages for M&A transactions,
- preparing drafts of ancillary documents for closings or other transactions,
- establishing and maintaining virtual data rooms through life of the transaction,
- monitoring outside counsel, overseeing intake of outside counsel invoices and assuring that charges remain within the defined budget.
- Working with other members of the legal team on special projects and initiatives.
Requirements for the Senior Corporate Paralegal:
- 6+ years of corporate experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate highly preferred
- Prior successful experience working at a sophisticated law firm or in the legal department of a major corporation
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the Senior Corporate Paralegal:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, and full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions