Litigation Engagement Attorney (REMOTE)
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
Litigation Attorney (Remote)
Latitude is seeking an experienced litigation attorney for a well-compensated (including full benefits), full time, remote contract assignment with the litigation practice group of a leading global law firm. The ideal attorney candidate will have 3-5+ years of litigation experience as an associate in an Am Law 100 firm or well respected litigation boutique. The successful candidate will be expected to assist on complex litigation matters at all stages of litigation, up to and could possibly include trial work. Prior trial experience is a plus. Must have stellar researching and drafting skills.
Responsibilities of the Litigation Attorney
- Efficiently and competently research complicated legal issues
- Draft pleadings, motions, memoranda of law, discovery requests and responses, legal correspondence, etc.
- Handle all aspects of discovery
- Participate, as needed, in court hearings and trials
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing
Requirements for the Litigation Attorney
- At least 3 years of litigation experience at an Am Law 100 firm or well respected litigation boutique
- J.D. from accredited, preferably top-tier, law school
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-service-driven law firm setting
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Litigation Attorney
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part Time to Full Time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions