Litigation Paralegal (remote)
A paralegal job in Washington , DC
Litigation Paralegal (REMOTE)
Latitude is seeking experienced litigation paralegals for a top-tier law firm. Candidates must be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated paralegal looking for a sophisticated and well-compensated role.
Requirements of the Litigation Paralegal:
- A minimum of 6 + years of litigation experience (at least 2 of those years at an AM LAW 100 or 200 firm or a sophisticated litigation boutique)
- Experience in complex litigation with involving securities, M&A or other corporate related litigation
- Candidates should have experience organizing case files, preparing discovery requests and document production, creating privilege logs, and filing pleadings electronically
- Preferred that the candidate have experience with Relativity and coding for responsiveness in large-scale document reviews
- Excellent academic credentials (bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate)
- Highly professional, detail-oriented, and flexible
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the Litigation Paralegal:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Full or part time
- Remote, but must be open to working on-site in the D.C. office when re-opened.
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions