A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Minimum Qualifications of the Legal Assistant:
- 3+ years of experience as a legal assistant
- Demonstrated experience performing administrative duties such as managing correspondence, calendaring, travel arrangements, processing vendor invoices and internal expenses/reimbursements, and document and file management
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Must be highly proficient with data entry and MS Office Suite
- Typing proficiency at 70 wpm or more
- Highly professional, detail-oriented, organized and willing to enthusiastically assist however needed
- Outstanding references
- Type of role: Engagement and Engagement-to-hire
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paraprofessionals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles with Latitude choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our engagement attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running.
If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions