Life Sciences Attorney (In-House, Remote)
An attorney job in Boston, MA
Latitude is seeking an experienced life sciences attorney for a full-time, remote, engagement-to-hire or permanent in-house counsel position with a public company client. Applicants must have 5+ years of legal experiences in the life sciences and pharmaceutical industry with a specialized knowledge in clinical trials and drug development. Prior experience working in the legal department of a major pharmaceutical company is preferred. Experience with pharmaceutical technology is a plus. This is an immediate need.
Requirements of the Life Sciences Attorney:
- 5+ years of legal experience in the life sciences and pharmaceutical industry
- Provide legal support and advice regarding a wide range of clinical, regulatory and licensing matters
- Able to negotiate and draft complex corporate, commercial, and IP transaction documents, including license, clinical trial applications, collaboration, co-development, consulting, data use and other agreements
- Deep knowledge of FDA and pharmaceutical regulations, including product registration, licensing, and promotion
- Prior experience working in the legal department of a major pharmaceutical company is preferred
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the Life Sciences Attorney:
- Type of role: Engagement-to-Hire or Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office. While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions