Law Firm Billing Specialist (part-time, remote)
A paralegal job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude has a dynamic litigation boutique law firm client with a need for a legal billing specialist in a part-time role. The successful candidate will have significant experience and the ability to work independently and effectively in managing the revenue collection lifecycle for the firm.
Responsibilities for the Billing Specialist:
- Timely generating legal bills with accompanying detail
- Interacting with attorneys and other staff to ensure completeness and accuracy of bills
- Coordinating with firm's accountants for accurate book-keeping and reporting
- Researching client billing questions and concerns
- Responding to billing disputes
Requirements for the Billing Specialist:
- 4+ years of experience as a billing specialist in the legal industry, expereince with e-Billity preferred
- Bachelor’s or associate's degree in business or accounting
- Highly professional, poised, detail-oriented, and outstanding communication skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and accounting / billing systems
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Billing Specialist:
- Type of role: Engagment, Part-time
- Schedule: Part-time (20 hours/week), Remote
- Location: Atlanta (Remote)
- Compensation: Competitive pay with benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys, paralegals and other legal professionals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles with Latitude choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our engagement attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running.
If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
Great attorneys, paralegals and other legal professionals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
Latitude is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions