Commercial Real Estate Attorney
An attorney job in Nashville, TN
Are you an associate with 4-6 years of sophisticated commercial real estate experience? Would you like to work for a boutique commercial real estate firm that offers flexibility? Do you have experience with commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions, leasing and closings? If so, this opportunity may be an ideal fit for you. No book of business is required.
Only attorneys with 4-6 years of commercial real estate experience should apply.
Requirements for the Commercial Real Estate Attorney
- 4-6 years of commercial real estate experience, including commercial acquisitions and dispositions and commercial real estate closings
- Recent experience practicing in the commercial real estate department of a large corporate law firm, with a commercial real estate boutique firm, or in-house with a commercial real estate development company is required
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law in Tennessee and in good standing
- Outstanding references required
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagement and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions