A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Latitude is seeking an experienced Paralegal for an exciting in-house opportunity to serve as the primary board liaison and to assist the company’s CEO with day-to-day administrative matters. Successful candidates should have strong attention to detail, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, high proficiency in MS Office Suite, experience assisting with board matters, and a high level of professionalism.
Minimum Qualifications of the In-House Paralegal:
- 4+ years of experience working with boards
- Experience coordinating committee/board meetings and board retreats, including public notices, meeting invitations, agendas, board packets (agendas, minutes resolutions, amendments, approvals, etc.), logistics, meals, and accommodations
- Experience recording board motions and decisions and preparing/disseminating minutes
- Able to manage Board member appointments to include appointment and term dates
- Demonstrated experience performing administrative duties such as managing correspondence, calendaring, travel arrangements, and document and file management
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Must be highly proficient with data entry and MS Office Suite
- Highly professional, detail-oriented, organized and willing to enthusiastically assist however needed
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the In-house Paralegal:
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagement and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions