Senior Corporate Paralegal (remote)
A paralegal job in Indianapolis, IN
Senior Corporate Paralegal (Remote)
Latitude is seeking a senior corporate paralegal to assist one of its corporate clients on a series of projects relating to global legal entity management. This is an immediate, part time need and is a remote position.
Requirements for the Senior Corporate Paralegal (remote):
- 5+ years of corporate experience
- Must have global legal entity management experience, such as managing directors’ resolutions
- Prior experience using Diligent (formerly Blueprint)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate highly preferred
- Prior successful experience working at a sophisticated law firm or in the legal department of a major corporation
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptional thoroughness, completely dependable
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Senior Corporate Paralegal (remote):
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part time
- Location: Remote
- Preferred start date: Immediate
- Compensation & Benefits: Full benefits. Highly competitive pay commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions