Senior Life Insurance and Annuities Regulatory Attorney (REMOTE)
An attorney job in New York, NY
Latitude is seeking an experienced Insurance Regulatory attorney for a full-time secondment position with a global leader in the financial services industry. The attorney must have deep insurance experience, particularly involving annuities and life insurance products. This position requires an outstanding attorney with sophisticated law firm or in-house counsel experience.
Requirements for the Senior Life Insurance and Annuities Attorney:
- 15+ years of legal experience focused on an insurance practice, particularly involving annuities and life insurance products.
- Deep understanding of state insurance regulations, including the selling of products in all 50 states and D.C.
- Experience with an Am Law 100 firm in an insurance practice focused on annuities and life products and some in-house experience at an insurance or investment company.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced legal department where you will need to assist in a variety of areas and provide clear, concise, actionable, prompt, and practical advice to business leaders.
- Strong academic background.
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in state of residence.
Position Details for Senior Life Insurance and Annuities Attorney:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Term: Approximately 5 months
- Schedule: Full-time
- Start Date: September
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience (including full benefits)
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.LATIN
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions