Healthcare Regulatory Associate (Attorney)
An attorney job in Nashville, TN
Latitude is assisting a large law firm add a partnership-track associate attorney to its Healthcare Practice Group in Nashville, TN. The successful attorney candidate will be expected to advise on healthcare regulatory and operational issues, assist with healthcare compliance and investigations, and provide regulatory advice for healthcare transactions. The ideal attorney candidate will have 2-6 years of experience. No book of business is required.
Responsibilities for the Healthcare Attorney
- Analyze healthcare laws and provide advice regarding regulatory compliance
- Advise on regulatory matters for healthcare transactions
- Communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Support clients and firm colleagues as needed
Requirements of the Healthcare Attorney
- 2-6 years of experience working in the healthcare practice group of a corporate law firm
- Am Law 200 experience preferred
- J.D. from an ABA accredited law school
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-service-driven corporate law firm setting
Position Details of the Healthcare Attorney
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions