A paralegal job in Atlanta, GA
Are you a litigation paralegal who enjoys fast-paced trials working as part of a high-performing teams? If so, Latitude has an immediate opportunity for a highly motivated Paralegal with significant litigation experience or strong educational and/or relevant work background to join a highly-regarded mid-size firm in Atlanta.
Requirements of the Litigation Paralegal:
- 3+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal in a complex litigation environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate highly preferred
- Extensive experience organizing case files and managing discovery responses
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Highly professional, poised, flexible and willing to enthusiastically assist however needed
- Completely discreet, outstanding attention to detail, extremely responsive
- Must be able to work full-time on-site in Atlanta
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the Litigation Paralegal:
- Type of role: Engagement-to-hire / Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Compensation: Highly Competitive pay (commensurate with experience) plus full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running.
If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions