An attorney job in Miami, FL
Latitude Express is seeking experienced e-Discovery Attorney.
Required Qualifications for the e-Discovery Attorney:
- Conduct document and privilege reviews on Relativity
- Create privilege and redaction logs
- Compile, analyze, and summarize case materials and data
- Produce and manage document productions
- Draft discovery pleadings
- E-file in State and Federal courts
Position Description of the e-Discovery Attorney:
- Schedule: 1-year, full-time engagement
- Location: On-site
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience & includes full benefits
Latitude Express will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
About Latitude Express
Latitude Express provides attorneys and paralegals to law firms and companies for due diligence, document review, compliance, legal research and other projects and roles.
For more information about Latitude Express, please visit: https://latitudelegal.com/latitude-express/
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions