Real Estate Paralegal
A paralegal job in Miami, FL
Latitude is seeking a Paralegal with strong commercial real estate experience for a boutique law firm located in Coral Gables. This position is available immediately. Candidates must be able to hit the ground running and manage the full spectrum of real estate paralegal responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements for the Real Estate Paralegal:
- 3+ years real estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate highly preferred
- Prior successful experience at a boutique real estate law firm, a real estate development company, in the real estate department of a large company, or in the real estate practice group of a full-service law firm is preferred
- Experience with title work/closings
- Primary duties include drafting letters and closing statements, preparing post-closing binders, and issuing title policies
- Experience with general corporate/transactional work is a plus
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Real Estate Paralegal:
- Type of role: Engagement-to-Hire
- Schedule: Full-time and on-site
- Location: Coral Gables, FL
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, and full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base.
Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions