A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Are you a detail-oriented paralegal with excellent interpersonal skills and a talent for providing dependable in-house support to a corporate business team in the healthcare industry? Latitude has an immediate opportunity for a highly motivated paralegal with healthcare, litigation, or corporate/transactional experience to join a prominent healthcare company in Nashville.
Requirements and Preferred Experience for the Paralegal:
- 4+ years of experience as a paralegal
- Experience with healthcare, health insurance, and/or collections issues preferred but not required
- Paralegal certificate/or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly professional, poised, detail-oriented
- Willing to enthusiastically assist the business team as needed
- Excellent communication and writing skills; ability to represent the company in negotiations/discussions with external parties, and to provide presentations to internal team management
- Ability to draft legal documents at the direction of supervising attorney or business manager
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (proficiency with Excel preferred)
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Paralegal:
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time, on-site
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Compensation: Competitive pay (commensurate with experience) plus full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
Latitude is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions