Manager (Corporate Risk)
An attorney job in Nashville, TN
Latitude is seeking a university graduate (law degree not required) with experience handling insurance P&C claims or managing insurance programs for a role in Nashville, TN.
Additional requirements include a keen attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and outstanding references.
Requirements for the Risk Manager
- 2+ years of experience in insurance management and/or handling P&C claims
- Ability to oversee surety bond activities and track bonds
- Ability to administer other insurance program activities, including communicating with insurance broker and carrier for COIs and claim handling (general liability, property, workers' comp/employer liability, professional liability & auto).
- Ability to analyze contracts and proposals to determine insurance requirements and provide guidance to project staff for dispute resolution and risk management
- Ability to interpret and explain insurance coverage and policies to internal staff
- Bachelor's degree
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Risk Manager
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions