Commercial Real Estate Attorney (Associate) - Tampa, FL
An attorney job in Tampa, FL
Latitude is assisting a large, regional law firm add a partnership-track associate attorney to its Real Estate Practice Group in Tampa, FL. The successful attorney candidate will be expected to assist with (and ultimately handle) various commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, development deals, commercial leases and financing transactions, involving single properties to multi-state portfolios. The ideal attorney candidate will have 2-6 years of experience practicing real estate law on behalf of buyers, sellers, developers, end users, investors, landlords, tenants, lending institutions, REITs and/or property managers for another firm or in-house with a company. No book of business is required.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Real Estate Attorney (Associate)
- Draft, review and revise contracts, including purchase and sales agreements, SNDAs, commercial leases, title and survey, deeds of trust and other financials
- Perform due diligence and assist with papering commercial real estate transactions
- Communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Support clients and firm colleagues as needed
Requirements of the Commercial Real Estate Attorney (Associate)
- At least 2 years of experience practicing real estate law on behalf of commercial clients in a highly-respected law firm (preferably with an AmLaw 250 firm)
- Prior experience representing healthcare clients in commercial real estate transactions is a plus
- J.D. from accredited, preferably top-tier, law school
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-service-driven corporate law firm setting
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions