IP / IT Transactions & Licensing Attorney (Remote Engagement)
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT/IP attorney with sophisticated law firm experience to work remotely on a part- or full-time basis in a long term engagement with the IT/IP practice group of a highly respected AmLaw firm which serves major clients worldwide.
Desired experience includes counseling large corporate clients on protecting and monetizing their intellectual property assets in various transactions, to include: intellectual property licensing, mergers & acquisitions, software agreements, service agreements, copyright and trademarks licensing, research development & cooperation agreements.
Minimum Qualifications of the IT/IP Attorney
* 4 to 20+ years of IT/IP experience across intellectual property-related transaction types
* Prior associate, counsel or partner experience in the IT/IP practice group of a highly respected full-service corporate law firm or IP/IT boutique. Prior experience in an AmLaw 200 law firm or nationally known boutique IT/IP firm serving Fortune 500 clients is greatly preferred
* Excellent academic credentials
* Licensed and in good standing to practice law
* Outstanding references
Position Details of the IT/IP Attorney
* Type of role: Engagement
* Schedule: Part-Time or Full-time
* Location: Remote, or may work at one of the firm’s national offices
* Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience. Full benefits available if working half-time or more
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions