Patent Attorney or Agent - Electrical (Remote Engagement)
An attorney job in Washington,
Great opportunity for an experienced patent attorney or agent with sophisticated law firm experience to work remotely on your own terms as a Latitude Attorney. Work on a part- or full-time basis in a long-term engagement with the IP practice group of a highly respected AmLaw firm, serving major clients worldwide.
Desired experience includes 2-10+ years of drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the electrical arts and an ability to work independently as part of a dynamic team.
Minimum Qualifications of the Patent Attorney / Agent
* USPTO-registered patent agent or patent attorney
* Degree in computer or electrical engineering
* 2 to 10+ years of patent drafting prosecution experience; experience with chip design preferred
* * Prior associate, counsel or partner experience in the IP practice group of a highly respected full-service corporate law firm or IP boutique. Prior experience in an AmLaw 200 law firm or nationally known boutique IP firm serving Fortune 500 clients is greatly preferred.
* Excellent academic credentials
* Outstanding references
Position Details of the Patent Attorney / Agent
* Type of role: Engagement
* Schedule: Part-Time or Full-time
* Location: Remote, or may work at one of the firm’s national offices
* Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience. Full benefits available if working half-time or more.
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions