Peer attorneys where and
when you need them.
Attorneys for Companies
Do you need more high quality in-house counsel or paralegals, want to cut costs, or just want more time to get ahead of the curve?
For example, you have more in-house counsel workload than your current team can handle. Your main options are probably:
Option 1: Outsource the work to law firm counsel.
You know the pros and cons. Highly competent counsel instantly available in six-minute increments. Premium cost. Attorneys with practical in-house experience rarely able to serve only you or to work on-site for extended periods.
Option 2: Hire more in-house attorneys.
Fun to build a bigger empire, but time-intensive and not always politically possible. Even if you can get the FTEs, the risks are unsustainable fixed costs and the wrong mix of attorneys as your needs change.
Option 3: Call Latitude.
You get high caliber attorneys (like your in-house and law firm counsel) who hit the ground running, seamlessly fit-in and focus solely on your work – without breaking the bank. You can engage them full or part-time, on-site or remote and can choose fixed fee billing.
Our clients have found that calling Latitude gives them more freedom and flexibility to get the job done. Without rolling the dice on legal ability. Or maturity. Or judgment.
Attorneys for Law Firms
When our law firm clients are overloaded and need peer-level talent, they turn to Latitude.
Rather than hiring more people which may disrupt the promotion or compensation expectations of your permanent employees – you can engage Latitude attorneys and paralegals.
Latitude provides law firms with attorneys and paralegals who have the skill level, experience and judgment of permanent firm employees. They’ll have the versatility to step into a challenging environment, hit the ground running and seamlessly fit in. You can engage them full or part-time, on-site or remote – and they leave when you no longer need them.
Law firms have found that calling Latitude leaves them with more freedom and flexibility to meet peak demand without disrupting team cohesion.
Some of Our Practice Areas
Contracting & Commercial
- Vendor agreements
- Transfers of ownership
- Procurement and Contract management
- Physician agreements and practice group management
- Managed care
- Healthcare operations and regulatory compliance
- Healthcare fraud/abuse investigations & litigation
- Healthcare leasing and real estate transactions
- Contract Management & HIPPA Compliance
- Healthcare licensing and regulatory filings
Corporate & Securities
- M&A transactions
- Corporate Governance
- SEC and state filings
Real Estate, Banking & Finance
- Commercial real estate transitions due diligence
- Purchase and leasing agreements
- Debt instruments
- Financial Services Regulatory Compliance & Reporting
- Real estate, mortgage and premises liability litigation
- Environmental Due Diligence
Employment & Benefits
- Day-to-day employment law/HR counsel
- ERISA and executive compensation
- Employment policies, procedures and agreements
- HR investigations & separations
- Ethics & Regulatory Compliance (e.g., EEOC, OSHA, FMLA)
Intellectual Property & Technology
- Licensing, R&D, and technology transfer agreements
- Patentability, patent validity, freedom to operate and IP due diligence
- Data security & Information Management
- IP portfolio management
- Management of outside IP counsel
- IP litigation
Litigation & Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation & Investigations Management
- In-sourced Litigation Counsel
- Trial Counsel
- SEC reporting
- Risk analysis for potential acquisitions, JVs, growth plans, product launches and third-party relationships
- Global compliance programs, policies, and codes of conduct, and investigations protocols
- Commercial and trade compliance
- Anti-corruption/FCPA due diligence
- Supplier contract compliance and audits
- Data privacy and cyber security
- HR and employment law compliance
To Engage a Latitude Attorney:
1. Contact Latitude to discuss your needs.
2. Latitude proposes candidates and engagement options.
3. If you choose to move forward, select your preferred candidate and engagement structure.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Call 615.550.3500 or send us an email.